Publishers, Authors and Retailers
are invited to promote their books or collectibles
on the Kennedy
assassination and related topics.
- For Publishers and Authors: Your potential readers
aren't always satisfied ordering a book online. They want background
and commentary from a non-fiction writer. They go wherever JFK
assassination researchers are gathering to talk about the case.
Even though some of you may be well known enough that researchers
will go to a bookstore to hear you or purchase your work, not
all authors’ books are even in bookstores! Having books on-hand
for purchase—signed by the author— does wonders. Be prepared
with signs, handouts, bookmarks, or business cards.You bring
your books, JFK Lancer arranges for the tables and a great customer,
with designated signing breaks built into the schedule.
- For Other Retailers: Seminars and Conferences are
sensational settings for selling collectibles, books and other
political history related items.
- Your table may be in the retail room, or just
outside the doors of the meeting room, or in the hallway according
Retail space is open as
Thursday, November 21st, from appx. 8:00am until
• Friday, November 22th, from appx. 8:00am until 9:00pm
• Saturday, November 23th, from appx. 8:00am until
• Sunday, November 24th, from appx. 8:00am until 12:00am
*Retail will be moved to the Sam Houston
room on the First Floor at 4:00 Saturday, November
23rd through Sunday, November 24.
Author or Retailers: please
Conway with the book and/or products you will be
selling or distributing before paying for your table.
- $100 per single table
- $300 for 2 tables in
the retail room and and two (2) books to JFK Lancer
for fundraising, if applicable. Collectors and Retailers
are recommended to choose this selection.
- Additional tables are available.
- This fee does not include tickets
to the Conference itself or the Awards Banquet.
- Storage- available, but not guaranteed
- Parking costs- The Adolphus offers
covered, valet parking for overnight guests at a rate
of $24.00 per day, and includes in/out privileges.
A special day rate of $18.00 (no in/out privileges)
is extended to attendees without room accommodations.
Additional parking areas will be listed at registration.
and Banquet tickets are available here